Coffees from the Asian, Indonesian and Pacific regions originate from Bali, Hawaii, India, Java, Papua New Guinea, Sulawesi, Sumatra, Timor, and more ...
These coffees are typically full-bodied, smooth and lower in acidity with exotic and earthy flavor characterisitics.
Sumatra Lake Tawar - Green Mountain Coffee
Price: $9.49, 10 oz.
- rich, syrupy body.
- low acidity, smooth and mellow.
- smoke and caramel finish.
- tropical garden fragrance, clove and cardamom notes.
- hints of cedar and port wine in the cup, earthy.
Sumatra Lake Tawar - Green Mountain Coffee - 10 oz.
Sumatra Tano Batak - Johnson Brothers Coffee Roasters
Price: $15.00, 12 oz.
- Tano Batak is from the Lake Toba region of Northern Sumatra
- rich, full body, very smooth, distinct clarity
- medium bold intensity
- floral with distinct berry flavors
- Spice and sage notes
- smooth, earthy finish
- medium roast
- 93 points 2012 Coffee Review
Sumatra Tano Batak - Johnson Brothers - 12 oz.
Papua New Guinea Kiwel Estate - Buzz Coffee Roasters
Price: $14.00, 12 oz.
- Papua New Guinea is an island in the South Pacific just north of Australia
- Subtle complexity and full bodied
- Medium roast, to perfection
- Hazlenut and lemon zest notes
- A mild honey sweetness
- Smooth and creamy finish
Papua New Guinea Kiwell Estate - Buzz Coffee Roasters- 12 oz.